Top 10 Bathroom Renovation Tips
Bathroom is a space where many people find themselves relaxed, being own self. Bathroom meets mental as well as physical needs in many ways.
Going for reputed home interior design companies in Dubai will be the best solution for you. However, here are few tips that will help you to renovate your bathroom
1) Fixtures: Choose elegant fixtures. Simple and classy designed bathroom accessories are more soothing than jazzy ones. For example classic claw-foot tub looks very good.
2) Bathtub – This is the bathroom accessory which you will use to relax and have your own peaceful time. So you need to make sure that your bathtub is the kind you want. Sit on the bathtub before you decide to buy it. Check all angles specially neck support. If you have space buy a bathtub for two people, you- your partner or kids will require that in future. If you have space for only one, take a deep one. You can also consult with the experts of home interior design companies about the right type of tub. This website contains information regarding interior design consultant.
3) Flooring – always choose non slippery and water resistance bathroom floor tiles. Stone, marble and ceramic are the best options available in the market today. During winters the tiles becomes cold, there are good heating coils available for providing warmth to such floors. Floors providing natural warmth like hardwood floors which are well sealed are also good option.
4) Good Mirror – Place a good stylish mirror in the bathroom the makes the bathroom bright. Please a mirror which gives a good view of you, with good lightings around the mirror to light up the environment.
5) Make spaces – Find some spaces to create effective storage. The corners of the walls are the best place to do that. This will help you to settle your toiletries properly and make bathroom look tidy.
6) Lighting – Lighting plays a very important role. Good soothing lighting gives a cozy look to the bathroom but do not overdo it. Too much lighting will make the place look like showroom.
7) Toilet and basin– Buy a good quality toilet and basin, as this will be the most utilized part of your bathroom. There are many designer options also available in the market. Do not buy cheap ones and this will lead for extra efforts of cleaning in future. Also the fitting of bad quality toilet breaks easily making it uneasy to use.
8) Odor free toilet – Add good soothing smells to create a feel good factor in your bathroom. Also maintain good air purifiers so that the air is fresh. Bad smells ruin the overall experience and makes the bathroom use unpleasant.
9) Add luxury – If you have big bathroom or your budget suits you, add luxury wherever possible for example spa like bathroom, exercise equipment etc.
Comments are closed.